Our refund policy has been devised to define the situations under which 469 Design will provide a refund, the procedure for claiming a refund and the responsibility of 469 Design in circumstances resulting in such a claim. All the information that we collect is utilized for bettering our web site’s content, to notify the clients about our website updates or to look into the problem with their request. In case you do not want to receive any email from us in the future, please inform us by writing in to us either through e-mail or letter.
Coverage & Scope. Our refund policy covers the refunds by 469 Design and/or a website owned and managed by 469 Design, a creative digital agency in Utah. This policy does not have any application for companies which are not owned or controlled by 469 Design or for persons not employed or managed by 469 Design. This includes any third-party service and / or product providers bound by contract and also any third-party websites to which 469 Design’s website links.
Filing a Refund Request. At 469 Design, a creative digital agency in Utah, we take every project with the final product in sight. It is as much our responsibility as the clients. So, we believe that every effort should be made to reach a solution that is fully acceptable reciprocally in case of any situation where dissatisfaction related to services comes. Only when things are completely out of hand is where a refund should be considered. Our final aim is to come to a mutually acceptable solution. Even then, if for some reason you are not satisfied and think about going for a refund claim, it is our request that you take out a few minutes to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a final dialogue, prior to requesting a refund. Only if we are unable to reach a common ground with you after talks should a refund request be filed.
Eligibility for Refund. At 469 Design, a creative digital agency in Utah, every project is important to us and we make sure that we handle each project with the utmost care and professionalism. Our aim is to provide the results as per the terms and conditions of the proposal. However, despite every measure, if the client is not satisfied with the results and chooses to go forward with the dispute resolution process, we consider refund requests pursuant to the following terms:
- Full refund: In cases where the project has not been started or if the initial design style has not been submitted to customer for approval, a full refund will be issued.
- Partial refund: If there is a failure to deliver by Designer, as per the agreed Work Plan, after the Agreement has been executed, Client shall pay Designer for the Services performed through the date of termination in the amount of a prorated portion of the fees paid and a partial refund of the fees will be issued for the prorated portion of the fees calculated for the work not yet performed. Client will not be refunded for any fees or expenses paid by Designer.
- No refunds: If the project has initial approval and designer is waiting on the client for information or if the Project is completed and uploaded on the server no refund will be issued.
- No refunds will be issued if the Client has failed to provide Designer with the required information to complete the Project, if the Client has provided Designer with incomplete information necessary to complete the Project, or if there is improper communication from client and the Project could not be completed in the time stated in the Work Plan.
- Retainer billing is not a deposit. No refund will be issued for work billed hourly or retainer-based projects. All unused hours will remain active until used by the client. Should the client cancel services, unused hours will be considered inactive and cancelled with no refund.
Processing of Refunds. The partial refunds will be processed and mailed within thirty (30) business days of the date of termination and will be brought about using the method of payment agreed upon in the beginning of the project ie; refund by check or refund by credit card.